Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

I think I am always saying that it’s been a good day, but I can’t help it! Being in the middles of God’s will is good. Even on those hard days!

I went for my walk and then did Bible study until Sherry got here to do Pilates with me. What torture! My goal is to get through the hour long work and not skip any of the steps! Hahaha Even Sherry said she was sore!

Lunch was yummy and then I worked a lot on the computer and getting some emails and other communication out. I need to work on the details of my new website, but I just have too much going on in my head at the same time for now. Kind of like feathers floating around. I’ll wait until they settle down a little bit.

Jorge and Jaasiel stayed after Manuel’s class time to work on his big test for Thursday. Then Jorge drove me to the Hulsey’s and Jaasiel home. I went to babysit for Manuel. He earned a babysitter by being good all day.

Manuel was fun and he expects the babysitter to spend every single second paying attention to him. That’s why he likes it so much. We played lots of pretend games. Then he got tired and we sat in rocking chairs side by side and held hands and talked until Mike and Sherry got home. They actually returned much earlier than I anticipated, but Sherry says ‘there’s only so much entertainment in León on a week night’. ☺ Jorge picked me up in his taxi for the drive home. Lesly and Bruno (their baby) came along and it was a fun ride.

We got to my side of town and the electricity was out all over this area. But right when we pulled up to our gate the lights came back on. Alberto said they had been out for about an hour. I was glad to have my fan working for my sleep.

Went to bed early to recoup from pilates! ha

No comments:

Post a Comment