Monday, November 5, 2012

November 4, 2012

It’s Sunday, but because of elections, there are no church services today. We are staying in all day long. Mary is planning on staying in her room most of the day with the door closed and just enjoying peace and quiet.

I started laundry early, including stripping my bed to wash the sheets. I also worked on the banners for a long time. They are almost done!!!

I finished keying in the large stack of Feeding Center info and celebrated when that batch was done! (now on to the next step, but that can wait till Monday!)

I read more in the Soul Detox book, which I am enjoying very much. I also read/listened to Matt 7-11.

I got my bed made back with clean sheets, put laundry away and cleaned up my room a little bit. It gets so cluttered with everything I own down here in a small space.

I enjoyed a lunch of canned asparagus, black olives and baked lentil chips. Then I had a spoon of peanut butter and some cereal for dinner.

While watching a video on my computer, I worked on the last banner.

I had gotten so much done for the day and I was very thankful that God ordered my steps. I’m also thankful that He helps me not to stress over the things that don’t get done when “I” want them to, but that He shows me His timing and plans. I’m thankful that He is patient with me when I try to run things myself the way I want them. I gotta remember that HE’s the boss!

It was a nice day and I was ready for bed early. I’ll be going to help teach English class early on Monday, so I want to have a good night’s sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment