Tuesday, November 27, 2012

November 25, 2012

It’s Sunday morning and I started on the laundry of donated clothing again bright and early. I had left 2 washers full and 2 dryers full over night and Alberto was afraid that the missing clothing was stolen or something. Poor guy was so worried!

I listened to a few chapters in Matthew in Spanish as I read it in my Spanish Bible. Charlie woke up and we went to Tip Top for lunch. We also made a quick trip into La Unión to buy some laundry soap! When we got back, Charlie volunteered to strip the rooms of towels and sheets so we could wash them after the donated clothes were finished. He found another mound of donated clothes in a couple of the rooms. It was after my bedtime by the time the clothes finished, but they were all washed and folded and sorted and ready for Lesly to work on in the morning.

Charlie started washing towels next. He did that until about midnight. He said not to tell his wife that he stripped sheets from beds and gathered laundry. He didn’t want her to expect it at home. Oooops! I just told it! Sorry, Charlie!

I worked more on blogposts and computer stuff in the afternoon. Then Charlie and I got a hankering for some ice cream. We jumped into the car and headed downtown. It was yummy.

I needed to get a hold of Pacheco to tell him that I couldn’t come to Monday’s English class, but the phone calls weren’t going through. Charlie said he thought he knew which house was his, so we drove over. It was a happy surprise to see Nia Elliott from Jacksonville FL there visiting. She and I got to visit a little bit. I enjoyed it!

Charlie and I got back home and worked on more towels. I ordered some things from Amazon.com to bring back with me in January. That was the extent of my cybershopping. I practiced my guitar and then went to bed early again. It feels so good to lay on that bed and read myself to sleep! God is good!

No comments:

Post a Comment