Monday, November 5, 2012

November 1, 2012

November 1, 2012

Wow! It’s November! It’s hard to realize the time of the year here when the weather is pretty much the same. It’s always hot. Half of the year it’s rainy and half of the year it’s desert dry. I do miss fall weather, since it’s my favorite, but when I was in the states in Sept and part of Oct, it was getting fall-like. It will be cold when I got back for the month of December. I think I’ll get my fill of cold.

It’s Sherry’s birthday, so Mary, Sue and I met her at a favorite breakfast restaurant. It was yummy.

We went to the Old Dump neighborhood and had a little event for the expectant mama’s and new mama’s. Sue led games and we gave out prizes. It was a lot of fun. We gave out some baby clothing that Mary had brought down. It was a nice time in that special neighborhood.

We had lunch together at the team house. I wasn’t hungry because of having a big breakfast and also my stomach was not real happy.

I worked on the computer with Feeding Center records for most of the afternoon.

I called Nana Ruth in AR and had a good chat. I let too much time pass between phone calls and need to contact people more often.

I took a little nap and swam for a short time to try to feel better. I was not feeling great after eating the omelet for breakfast (I knew better than to do that). I decided to take it easy for the evening.

Manuel came over to hang out with us for a few hours so Mike and Sherry could have some alone time for her birthday. We all listened to him preach and sing and then I went to my room early. Sue and Mary were having a big time playing with Manuel. He has loved having Sue here to be a new audience. I think we were all ready for bedtime early!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment