Sunday, December 30, 2012

December 17-18, 2012

These are my last few days before leaving for Indiana. There are a lot of items that I need to address, especially since I won’t be back in AR for many days before leaving for Nica on Jan 2.

I ran by Debbie’s Pharmacy to give them my new prescription card and to fill my last month’s worth of meds on my current group plan. Then I ordered 6 month’s worth of scripts on my new group plan, which I will pick up on Jan 1 to take with me to Nica. I really appreciate how much Debbie’s Pharmacy works with me on my needs since I travel out of country so much.

I met Kellie at the church and had lunch with her at a Thai restaurant. It was very good. When we got back to the church, we ran into Brian Dunaway and it was very nice to hug his neck.

I ran home to Deanna’s to start some laundry and then it was back out the door for more errands and to meet Cathy Krupka for dinner. What a great time getting to sit and visit with Cathy for a couple of hours. The food was good and we split a very yummy dessert. Time together is the best!!!

I got up early on Tuesday and met Connie and her grandbabies for coffee at Meridenne in downtown Rogers. I had some decaf coffee and a chocolate croissant. Yum! Another run to Deanna’s to start another load of laundry.

Then I ran to Pea Ridge to have lunch with Zandra. Great Mexican lunch and wonderful time getting to chat.

Back to Deanna’s to pack for my trip to Indiana. I needed to run to the church to drop off some Christmas cards and I was surprised with a nice check! I ran by the bank real quick and then I met Isidro for dinner at the Pupuseria restaurant. We had a nice chat. It’s always fun to hear how God is working people’s lives. He is so faithful.

Back to Deanna’s for last minute packing. I got all the presents in the car and all the clothes and stuff in the suitcases. I tried to go to bed fairly early and decided to set the alarm for 6:15 in case I actually slept until then.

It’s been a whirlwind couple of weeks, but it will be fun to be in Indiana for Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment