Friday, July 20, 2012

Thursday, July 19, 2012

I got up and walked 4 miles. I didn’t feel like it, but I told myself that I deserved to do it for myself and that I needed to be obedient in taking care of myself. Of course, once I’m out the door I’m loving it, it’s just that part about getting ready and out the door…

I started 2 loads of laundry before I left. We now have 2 washing machines, thanks to a wonderful team, and we really need them! I even stripped my bed and washed up the sheets and bedspread and towels, too.

I got back from my walk and showered and had oatmeal again for breakfast.

I was planning on doing a little sewing and also spending the day just doing personal stuff, which I am very much behind on! I didn’t get to the sewing, but I did get a ton of work done on blog posts and starting my newsletter and other things like that. It was a very productive day.

Sherry and Manuel came over for the day. Actually, Manuel had spent the night with Charlie. Sherry got to spend some time in the pool, which she loves. She fixed some yummy Mexican chicken casserole, green beans and salad for lunch. It was so good!

After lunch, I laid down on my bed with my Kindle for a nap. I awoke almost 2 hours later and I hadn’t moved a muscle from when I laid down. I slept hard! I needed that rest and it felt good! Sherry and Manuel had just left, so Mary and I retired to our computers and quiet rooms. Charlie headed to church.

I was so happy to get so much caught up. Especially, the personal stuff that I put on a back burner. God was very gracious to me by giving me exactly what He knew would make me happy! I am blessed.

DON’T FORGET TO GO TO MY FACEBOOK PAGE TO SEE THE LATEST PHOTOS OF LIFE HERE IN NICA.



No comments:

Post a Comment