Saturday, July 28, 2012

Friday, July 27, 2012

The team was up very early and left for the airport at 3am. They have been a great team. I was awake for quite awhile after they left and I was a little sick at my stomach, so I didn’t get up and walk like I should have. Shame on me.

The week with the team was a good one. I didn’t get to work with them because of my other ministry duties, but I did get to chat with some of them at meal time. Mary kept me up to date on everything going on out in the ministry field. The team was a blessing to us to have here. The Crusade was a huge success! There were a total of 2286 salvations for the week!! The team worked very hard and talked to thousands of people throughout the week. The Crusade drew in thousands more people each night. There were many blessings!

I got on the computer to get some work done and Mary worked on clearing out the rooms and helping the cleaning ladies with their chores. Lesly and Mayela got here about 9am and started their work. We all had leftovers from the week for our lunch. My stomach was not doing too well, so I closed up my room and turned my A/C on and took a much needed nap.

The Hulseys are out of town for a few days and Charlie is staying at their house. Mary and I rode with him over there to show him stuff and we also visited Maxi Palí grocery store. Then we came back to the team house and messed around on our computers for a while.

I did some research on hotels in NYC for my sister and I to stay at in Sept. They are so expensive, but I can’t wait for the trip!

I watched a video and then went to bed. I was still not feeling well and was looking forward to sleeping through the night.

No comments:

Post a Comment