Sunday, July 29, 2012

Sunday, July 29, 2012

This morning Mary and I went to church at La Quimera. Charlie went to Todopoderoso church with Jeremy and helped with a Fiesta the church was doing for outreach.

Mary and I stopped at On the Run and got sandwiches for our lunch. I also bought their last 6 bottles of V8 Splash Carrot/Orange juice. They don’t have it all the time and when I can find it, I try to buy a bunch. We got home and had our sandwiches and then each retired to our rooms to relax.

I watched a video and then read for a while. I didn’t nap, but I did get to rest and it was very nice.

I then worked on some Spanish stuff. I have been very remiss in my Spanish studies. I need to kick in that discipline thing and get busy!! I had peanut butter and an apple for dinner.

Mary, Charlie and I went to Todopoderoso church for worship this evening. It was great. They were celebrating the salvations from this morning’s outreach event. 220 salvations. They were so excited! The music was fantastic, the prayers very enthusiastic and the worship was wonderfully authentic. My heart is to worship there and I think I’ll try to go a few evenings during the week. My soul gets really hungry for good worship.

Todopoderoso church reminds me a lot of Cuerpo Vivo church back in the states and I’m missing that church family very much right now. It’s Cuerpo Vivo’s 9 anniversary and they are having a wonderful celebration this weekend with a concert. I wish I could be there, but I’ll be there in spirit.

I’m going to try to go to bed early tonight so I can get up early and go walking. I have a date to visit with a friend at 9am and I want to get my walk in and shower done before then. We’ll see.

I’m thankful to God for all that He allows me to do and think and feel. Even when it’s hard. I’m thankful that He is always there beside me and always ahead of me to prepare the way and to guide me. He is forever faithful.

No comments:

Post a Comment