Monday, October 15, 2012

will update soon!!!

Ok, I know that I haven't posted for a few weeks. God has kept me so busy doing things to write about, that my cup is running over!!!

I PROMISE to catch up soon!

AND I promise to get the website built and maintained.

I'm excited to share all I can in any way that I can. I'm just not very technically savvy and run in to some roadblocks along the way.

Please know that I have been blessed beyond measure these last few weeks. I have visited family and friends in Indiana and New York City, as well as Arkansas, of course! The GIC (Global Impact Celebration = Missions conference) at First Baptist Church of Rogers (my home church) was wonderful last week.

It is so rejuvenating to share about what God is doing and what He allows me to be a part of. I'm very thankful for the opportunity to share with many adults and kids! It was amazing to be prayed over, too. God works through His people and I'm thankful for all of the people who have promised to help me 'go' to serve. These partners are as much of the 'team' as I am. Thank you financial and prayer support!

To God be the Glory!!

talk to you soon!
v

No comments:

Post a Comment