Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Tuesday, 3/29 in Nicaragua

Another short and sweet report.
I stayed here at the house all day today. Woke up early still feeling sick, but got some work done on sorting, organizing and packing. Beth is working on getting the toys packed and ready for fiestas for the summer teams. The clothes are all sorted and packed and ready for distribution this summer, too. Beth loves doing all that stuff and we let her have at it!

I laid down for a nap and Mary woke me up and scared me to death. I think I scared her, too, when I almost screeched. I didn't feel up for the bus ride into town. I hated that. I really wanted to go see my friends, but I'm glad that Mary and Beth got to go. They had a time trying to find the bus. It wasn't on it's schedule (which isn't saying much), but it was extremely hot today and they had to walk a ways to finally catch it. Mary said it was a good thing I didn't try to go. They had a good time and then German brought them home.

I ate a little bit off and on to test my stomach and started feeling a little better. I was finally able to get on internet and downloaded some commentary for my Bible study. I also caught up on emails for work. Then I spent a few hours posting receipts and expenses for the ministry money these past 2 weeks. It has come out pretty good. I was starting to lose sunlight working in the breezeway. Mary and Beth got home about then.

I had some soup for dinner and a snack pack pudding. Yum. My tummy questioned my choices, but cooperated. I think I'll feel almost back to normal tomorrow. yay!

Beth and Mary both got on internet for a while this evening, since it was back up and working. I usually get the USB connector back when they go to bed, since I get on here later at night. I worked on my Bible study a little more and then browsed through facebook. I'll be going to bed soon.

Tomorrow will be our last day here. I don't get sad anymore, since I know that I'll be back in a few months. This is home in my heart. I love my God and the way He allows me to serve. I will be plenty busy when I get back to Rogers. Time will fly by quickly. I pray that I will accomplish all that He has for me to do. I am blessed in so many ways. He is awesome in EVERY way.

No comments:

Post a Comment