Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Tuesday evening. All packed and ready to go. I finishing running my errands yesterday and today. So many things that had to get done before I leave. Now that they are done, I feel no stress at all. Very peaceful.

I had some Schlotskys for dinner tonight. It was yummy. I was trying to think of something very different from what I will be eating the next 7 weeks. I truly enjoyed it.

I cleaned out the car tonight. I didn't get the chance to vacuum or detail it out, but at least it's empty. It holds so much stuff. It was a great 'mission mobile'. The Eatons will pick it up in the next few days. I have really been blessed by them loaning it to me these last 18 months.

I was in Walmart today and a nice lady came up to me and introduced herself. She said her family are new members to FBCR and that she appreciated me sharing my testimony Sunday in the morning services. How sweet. I'm glad that God could use my life to touch the hearts of others. I hope they are all encouraged to seek His face and find out His will for them.

My sister Pam is supposed to have a gallbladder test and then an MRI on her other breast tomorrow. Then her breast cancer surgery will be on Dec 3rd. They are going to go ahead and do her gallbladder surgery the same day. I can't wait for her to feel better. My friends and prayer partners have been so wonderful to send her prayers and well wishes. I think them all for their concern and efforts to reach out to her.

I'm going to miss Deanna and Jet while I'm gone. Deanna will be gone 2 weeks in December to visit with Jake and Elaine's family and go to San Francisco for Jake's graduation. What a great time they will have!!!

Jet had a hematoma removed from his ear last week. He felt pretty yucky for a while, but he's doing much better. I'll miss his loving self while I'm gone. He's such a good dog.

I stopped in for a few minutes to see Miss Juanita today and to tell her that I am leaving tomorrow. It was nice to see her. She's a sweetie. Ella the dog was there and didn't even bark when I walked in. I think she remembers me. She's a good dog, too.

I'm blessed by wonderful people and special pets of all kinds.

I need to send some messages to people before I retire for the night. I hope that internet service in Nic is good for me this trip. How dependent we have become on it!

God has blessed me with so much... materials things (just what I need and when I need it), friends who share their love, opportunities to share Him with others, and most importantly, Salvation through Christ and the promise that I will be with Him after this life is over. Who could ask for anything more...

No comments:

Post a Comment