Saturday, December 19, 2009

Saturday, December 19, 2009

Saturday night and I'm relaxing with Gus.

Here's a couple of pics of him.












As of Friday evening, FBCR has provided gifts for 181 Christmas 'Angels'. Doesn't that put a smile on your face?


Some great volunteers packed and delivered food boxes today. It went really well. Those were some hard working elves! There's still a few boxes to be delivered next week (because of special circumstances), but a lot was accomplished today in just a few short hours.





I was blessed to have some free time to have an early dinner with Nana Ruth and then to stop by Hobby Lobby for a few last minute things. Then I got to spend a little time with Deanna. Jet laid on my feet. I think he was trying to hold me down so I couldn't leave again. LucyAlice (the cat) just looked at me.
I'm going to bed early tonight and sleep very sweetly. I'm looking forward to working on tying up loose ends next week and making fudge and just having some fun. I like that it's a whole week of pre-Christmas Day activities.
I'm so thankful to be filling good. I'm grateful for God's healing hand. I'm so blessed to have the life that God allows me. He is so good to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment