Thursday, August 2, 2012

Thursday, August 2, 2012

Slept in till 7am this morning. It sure felt good! But I had a guilty conscience for not walking all week!

Mike and Sherry got back from their vacation yesterday and came to work this morning. It was a very busy morning for all of us with lots to catch up on. I didn’t have to drive anywhere today, so I got tons of work done on the computer! Yeah!

There were lots of discussions, planning, emailing, file inputting, more discussions and people in and out all day. It was grand to see how busy God has us here. That means that things are getting done for the Kingdom!!!

Mary, Jeremy and Lesly went to pick up the soccer uniforms for the team at San Jacinto and then on to a church service there. They had a good time. I’m looking forward to seeing Mary’s pictures. Now the teams at La Quimera church and San Jacinto church both have uniforms and can play with pride. They sometimes play each other, so it might be interesting if we are at a game and don’t know which team to root for!

Sherry and I talked today about our GIC (mission conference) displays, the ministries that I’m involved with here, my travel dates, and so on. It was nice to get a chance to sit and quietly talk.

I also got the chance to talk with Mike for more than 5 minutes at a time. I caught him up to date on some of the stuff that I’m working on and also asked a lot of questions. I think by the time he talked to all of us, his head was swimming. Maybe he is ready to go back on a little vacation!

I’m going to retire to my room and study a little bit, watch a video and then go to bed early. That’s the plan anyway… It’s been a very satisfying day and I am blessed to serve my Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment