Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Sunday, August 5, 2012 - Monday, August 6, 2012

A quiet morning. I went to Todopoderoso church, which reminds me of my sweet church Cuerpo Vivo in Rogers.

After church, I ran to La Unión grocery store really quick for a few items. I had lunch at Tip Top Chicken. I ate the grilled chicken breast and tortilla. I also ordered a salad with grilled chicken as take out for dinner.

Back at the team house I studied some Spanish and read some on the book that I’m currently enjoying. It was a very quiet afternoon.

Back to Todopoderoso church in the evening. I also spent a quiet evening on the computer and then watching some videos.

A true resting in God kind of a day. I loved it!!

Just one more week here in Nica. It seems really weird to think about it. I’m thankful that God allows me to live in the moment!




Monday, August 6, 2012

Jeremy and his family stopped by first thing looking for Mike and German, who weren’t here at that moment. Jeremy had some health problems over the weekend and needs to take a week of complete rest, as per his doctor. His heart is beating erratically. I hope he gets a great week of rest and recuperation and that the doctors can find out what is wrong and fix it.

I did some communication stuff on the computer and then worked on the agenda for the Women’s Ministry trip in October.

After lunch, I went to get my haircut. Then I stopped for ice cream and did a little bit of souvenir shopping downtown. It’s hard to shop for souvenirs lately. Maybe because I feel like I live here and it’s not a novelty to me. I need to get my head around what other people would like to have.

It was a quiet night of study, reading and watching videos.

No comments:

Post a Comment