Saturday, April 3, 2010

Saturday, April 3, 2010

Wow, it's been a while since I've blogged! Lots has happened. Prep for Nicaragua, the trip itself, and a week of business since I've been home. I'll be posting details and thoughts about the trip later, but just know that it was a wonderful time of spending many hours with people excited to share Jesus. God spoke to me in some distinct ways and answered some questions I had been praying about. I love feeling His arms wrapped around my heart.

Tomorrow is Easter. On Good Friday, our church (FBC Rogers) was open for people to stop by and pray for the lost, especially those who come to church on Easter and Christmas. It was really nice to be able to do that. I hope we do it more often. It's nice to have specific focus and unity by coming together for prayer.

I finally posted all the pictures from Nicaragua on my Facebook account. I hope to get my posts done on here this weekend, too. Maybe after the Easter dinner with Cuerpo Vivo tomorrow afternoon...

I pray that everyone who knows Christ as Savior will be filled with love and rejoicing as they awaken tomorrow morning and celebrate our Risen Lord. I also pray that everyone that doesn't know Him will feel welcome at a church and will be open to accepting Him into their hearts and lives.

Happy, Happy Easter!! Happy Resurrection Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment