Friday, April 25, 2014

April 11-25, 2014

Well, God had me hit the ground running when I got back to AR.  I usually try to get all the ‘work’ done and all the shopping taken care of and then visit with friends, but God allowed me to sprinkle work and shopping amongst the visiting. 

I have been on the go constantly, but it has been very enjoyable and I’ve loved every minute!  Every day I get to visit with 2 or more people.  One day I had 3 meal dates and 2 in-between visits.  That was a busy day!

God has provided so that I can get some things ordered over the internet to have items here to pack to take back.  I’m excited to take stuff for the house and for the Bible Studies especially.  I always stress about packing, so that won’t be any different, but I’m so blessed to have so much donated to the ministry.

By the time I return to Nica, I will have had the opportunity to speak to 5 Adult Life Groups about the ministry.  From April 11-25, I have had the opportunity to speak to 25 different people about Living Grace.  I still have many people scheduled for the next few weeks.  God is opening doors and preparing the way to have many prayer supporters and financial partners for the ministry.  I’m loving getting to tell people about it.

I’ve had a few dr appointments to get checkups.  I’ve been blessed to get new glasses, thanks to a special donor and money earned from selling Nica coffee.  Another friend gifted me with the chance to get some essential oils to better my health.  I’ll also be able to upgrade my phone on this trip.  Someone made it possible for me to get a computer to use for the ministry house.  Such blessings!!!

My niece finally found out that she is having a baby girl in August!  It’s the only girl grandbaby on both sides of the family!  Woohoo!!  I’m so excited!

I didn’t get the chance to go to IN to see family this trip, but will go there for Christmas in December.  It’s hard to be gone from Nica for very long.  So therefore, it’s hard to get everywhere I’d like to when I’m in the states.  Maybe I can sneak a quick week to IN sometime during the summer.  We’ll have to see if God provides a plane ticket.  J


I can’t wait to get back to Nica with all the new Bible Study materials.  And it will be so fun to get the sewing/workshop organized and working.  I love my job!  Thank You Lord!!

No comments:

Post a Comment