Thursday, October 28, 2010

Thursday, October 28, 2010

I'm so excited to get access to internet while I'm doggie-sitting this weekend. I can actually update my blog more often. I have a bunch of work to get done and it will be a pleasure to do it while snuggled up with 2 cute pups.

Yesterday I got to have lunch with Janalynn from FBCR staff and we caught up on family news and what's going on with us personally. I had a quick meeting with Kaylie, who is going to take over the project of filling 360 compassion kits for the Dubai missions. Then I spoke to the Youth really quickly about the Nic trip and got to spend a few minutes with the kids to confirm their info. We have 28 people signed up at the moment. I think we will have an awesome group. It's going to be a great trip next Spring Break.

I slept in my own bed again last night and it was wonderful. The clothes just keep piling up in my room as I am sorting what to take to Nic, what to pack for Dubai, what to store for next summer here and what to get out for winter. At least all the clothes are clean and they will eventually get put in their proper places.

It's kind of like my life right now. All these piles representing projects and ministry responsibilities that are being handed over to the appropriate people to continue them. One at a time, in the proper way and timeframe, God is directing what should happen with each 'pile'. Soon they will all be taken care of. And it will all be clean and fresh and orderly. Just like He plans.

Tonight I went to the Medical Clinic at FBCR and got my flu shot. I think I'm all immunized up for my stay in Nic. Of course, I probably won't get sick anyway, just run over by a fast-moving ox cart. ha

Yesterday, I was blessed by a love offering to add to my computer savings account. Now I can go ahead and get my new (used) laptop and hopefully have it all ready to go to Nic with me. I'm sooooo excited. God is so good to me. And I am so thankful.

No comments:

Post a Comment